🤡 HIMO WORLD — MEME CONTEST
To celebrate the new STAKING feature of Himo World, as well as the upcoming game launch event in March, we proudly present: HIMO WORLD MEME CONTEST!!! It would not only be a refreshing and entertaining activity for the Himo World community as a whole but also a way to get a reward of $200 value of $HIMO token (4000 $HIMO) for your creativity.
Check it out!!!
Total Prize: 4000 $HIMO
01 First Prize: 3000 $HIMO (with the most Likes/Loves).
01 Second Prize: 1000 $HIMO
- Quality of the submitted meme.
- Creativity and humor relating to Himo World’s imagery.
- Interaction of the original post from social networks.
7 days, from 8PM UTC Feb 11th, 2022 to 8PM UTC Feb 18th, 2022
How to participate
Step 1. Follow our Himo World official Twitter account @himoworldglobal.
Step 2. Make your Meme (must be in .jpeg or .png format) with the topics and requirements listed.
Step 3: Submit it by posting with the hashtags #HimoMeme #HimoWorld and caption “Join Himo World Meme Contest for a (total) prize of $200” on your Twitter.
Step 4: Fill in this FORM
Meme Topics & Requirements
Mention the new staking feature of Himo World, the upcoming Himo World Game Launch in March, or any content related to Himo World.
A funny meme must have a joyful energy, no FUD allowed.
Include logos or icons of Himo World, on the topics related to Himo World or Crypto in general. Images of other projects are not encouraged.
Himo World brand assets: Here
To learn more about what Himo World is, as well as our potential in Blockchain and Defi, read more here:
- Guide to Himo World: A Complete Guide to Himo World — Matching, Crafting and Earning | by Himo World | Dec, 2021 | Medium
- Himo World’s Free to Play model: Concept Focus: Free to Play model in Himo World | by Himo World | Jan, 2022 | Medium
- Himo World’s Play and Earn model: Concept Focus: Himo World’s Play and Earn model | by Himo World | Jan, 2022 | Medium
- Himo World’s Create to Earn model:Himo World Aims to Entice Gamers With a Creative Create-to-Earn Model | by Himo World | Jan, 2022 | Medium
- Himo World Tournament: Are Competitions the Future of Gamefi? | by Himo World | Jan, 2022 | Medium
- IDO: Himo World NFT metaverse gears up for IDO (cointelegraph.com)
Terms & Conditions
- Participation in the event is open to all users.
- The winners will be determined by the number of loves on Twitter. The top 2 will receive the prizes.
- The rewards will automatically be sent to the winners’ wallets that were used to participate in the event.
- After the contest has ended, Himo World will announce the winners within 14 business days.
- All local rules and regulations must be followed in the creation of your material. Please do not publish anything that encourages criminal behavior, racism, or hateful behavior, or that may harm the Himo World brand.
- The participant is responsible for all copyright issues of the images used to participate in the contest, Himo World is not responsible for any accusations or lawsuits arising from the participant’s entries.
- By joining this event, all participants have agreed to provide Himo World the right to use, reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform and/or display the participants’ memes without further compensation or notices to the participants.
- If the participants don’t fill in the provided forms, they are not eligible for the rewards.
- Any participant who attempts to increase the interaction for their entries by using bots or other types of fraud will be removed from the contest.
About Himo World
Himo World is an NFT game that features deck building, strategy mechanics combined with a match-3 gameplay. It’s super easy to play, but unlike other casual match 3 games, it’s hard to master. The game features Free-to-Play, Create-to-Earn and a new way to earn which we believe will become the next trend in NFT gaming: Compete-to-Earn. Additionally, we have multiple game modes, including PvE with Rogue-like and PvP, Seasonal Ranking system, Tournament, Items staking and even more will come in the future.